What is Offshore Hosting?
The literal definition of offshore hosting that we recognize is the process of your hosting your data in a different country other than your own. However, there are more characteristics to offshore hosting, which we’ll outline below;
1) Offshore hosting providers value data privacy of their customers immensely, and the laws of the country in which it is located reflect this value as well – it doesn’t permit corrupt or non-corrupt entities from retrieving data to serve their benefits at the cost of clients’ privacy in any form;
2) Offshore hosting providers have a more flexible content policy, which does not violate the laws of a democratic, first-world country. For example, we allow the expression of one’s political views in a country where freedom of speech is not tolerated, or sharing sensitive and relevant information in a country where freedom of press is not permitted.
What can you host with us?
Our offshore hosting solutions are meant:
1) for those who wish to host their data outside of their own country;
2) for those who do not want their data or identity shared with third parties;
3) for those who want to express themselves through freedom of speech;
4) for those who want to host adult, gambling, movie websites, etc.
This doesn’t mean that you can engage in illegal activities, which we strictly forbid. This includes, but is not limited to, spam, phishing, and fraud. We’ll immediately close your account and blacklist all your labels. To see the full prohibition list, click here.